Chaos

"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around"

But do we take this chances? Are we brave enough to lose what we do have to dive into the unknown? Do we even want to change things?

Nietzsche once said that in order to "become who we are" we must turn it all into ashes. Losing to be able to rebuilt ourselves from scratch. And he was a wise man, no doubt about it.

Detours can be a blessing, I´m starting to learn that. Just about a month ago I had my life planned and I was happy with it. Now my plan is just living. Sounds good to me, what can I do?

Panta Rei Oudem Menei, you know? Everything passes, nothing remains. Like every single second or whatever standard you use to measure time.

Some opportunities you may lose. Some you may seize. It´s up to you, up to me. But be sure you take the road that fulfills you.

And always take a road.

Comentários

Anônimo disse…
CHAOS OCCURS WHEN THE OLD STILL CANNOT DIE E THE NEW IS NOT READY TO COME. IN THE MEANWHILE.....MORBID THINGS HAPPEN

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Lodo

Juras à Barba Eterna e outras promessas a deuses