The Rise of The Bira

I may lose track every now and then, but I always keep on going forward, toward the unknown FOR I AM THE BIRA.

I am not one of a kind, I´m my own kind. I am NOW my fate. I might not decide my future, but I surely can make my decisions with the information available.

I will make mistakes, and I shall SEIZE them. I will regret for all my time on earth for most of these mistakes, but I´ll LEARN. I´LL cry over spilled milk, but I also will clean the floor and MOVE ON.

There is no LOSS. There is no GAIN.

THAT´S, my friend, is Guntzenlowerbrunck in its most pure state. It hits you right in the face. It hurts you, it brings you down. Life won´t lift you up. IT´S up to you.

It´s always up to us.

Comentários

Luciano Pyw disse…
Hey! It's not up to me. It's up to you! Do not blame me, mothefucker!

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Lodo

Juras à Barba Eterna e outras promessas a deuses